If you love spicy curries, this vegetarian special is perfect for you! Filled with healthy vegetables and smothered in our spiciest cooking sauce. Can you handle the heat?
1 onion, sliced
400g sweet potato, diced
2 peppers, diced
2 tbsp oil
1 Kohinoor Kohlapuri Masala Cooking Sauce
Coriander to serve
- Heat the oven to 180˚C and roast the sweet potato for 20 minutes until soft
- In a pan, add the oil and soften the onions. Add the peppers and mushrooms and cook
- When the sweet potato is ready, add that to the pan and sautee lightly
- Add the Kohinoor Kohlapuri Masala Cooking Sauce and bring heat down and simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve with fresh coriander
Kohinoor Kohlapuri Masala Cooking Sauce
One of the spiciest dishes on the Indian sub-continent, this traditional recipe mixes roasted spices with coconut to create a sauce that is busting with flavour.